Thursday, February 7, 2019

Meet Almi Clerkin!

My name is Almitra (Almi) Clerkin and I am one of two accompaniers going to Ruskin Florida for the 2019 Gannon Spring Break.  I am a proud GU graduate with two degrees - a BS in Business Management (1985) and a MA in Health Communication (2017).  When I retired after 25 year on staff from the Erie Playhouse, I wanted to continue to work downtown for an organization that makes an impact in our community, both locally and globally. I had to look no further than my alma mater! I  am fortunate to be on staff, working with 15 awesome people in University Advancement who put our students first.



Speaking of students first, our students are the best and Erika Ramalho and I are joining eight selfless young women to serve children and women who are victims of trafficking and abuse.  These students are putting their needs aside to put others first. I am excited to learn from them and honored to stand side-by-side with them as we help make other lives better.

Image result for almi clerkin

No comments:

Post a Comment